Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Vacating

Hello,
I am on vacation. Well for the most part I am. My vacation started on Friday @ 6pm however I did not vacate the premises until Monday @ 7:40 pm. There is always stuff to do. Always some crisis or issue to deal with. Always some last document or email to be sent. My sisters came through and got me from NJ and we are now in MA with two of my cousins from Trinidad. Last year for the same vacation I went to New Orleans to be with my sisters and brother who is stationed there and it was the worst. Aside from being sick. My sisters seemed to be on another tip altogether. At the end of that time I really was prepared to cut them off and there was even more fallout over a shot they pulled on my after the trip and solidified my departure from them. It is only recently I've been making strides to reconnect with them and things have been going well, but as in such matters I keep a reservation. I am going to be as jovial as possible, but I wonder if I made a mistake coming. This time I mad money though, if it hits the fan I'm out. "deep sigh"
Keep ya head up
kam

No comments:

Post a Comment