Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thank You Ugly Betty

Ok so I guess I am late, very very late. I finally watched the final episodes of the Ugly Betty. Perhaps because I am that place in my life, but I watched those episodes with such intense reverence. The episodes were all about transformation, reinventing yourself, and pursuing your dreams. Suffice it to say, I felt like she was talking to me. Then I was watching television last night, and saw something in "vocation vacations". That seemed quited interesting, but it got me thinking, "What the freak am I doing?" "Am I on the right path?" "Am I on my path?" After the hyperventilating I feel better. Pourquoi?? I feel great, ok well not so much great, but settled. I have always known that my path was not going to be cookie cutter or ready made. My life is all about God's will, even when I am out of it. I am certain that God has a plan for me. Amazing things have been prophesied about my life and future, however there is always that nagging uncertainty that I feel haunting my every thought. I know that that space is the no trust zone I have with God. I have not completely free fallen into His arms, but I'm working on it.
Later Gator

No comments:

Post a Comment