Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Living la Vida in Love

Yesterday I went to see Eclipse, the new installment of the Twilight saga. I was intensely engrossed in the show for the reason that I could not place the feeling of love that Bella was giving to Edward. I know it must stem from having not ever been in love myself. I understand lust and need, but love eludes me. I have never felt that intense and strong about anyone ever ever. I love my family yes, but I am talking about romantic love. The kind of love that that makes you want to spend the rest of your life with...human or vampire. While on vaca I checked my msn instant messages and got one from a bloke that we will call "The Colombian" for the time being. I met The Colombian Memorial Weekend 2009 in Central Park. It was really kinda flukey. I was walking. He was walking and he asked me to take a picture of him at the reservoir. I did. Then he wanted one of me and him so we did. And while we were I was going to kiss him on his cheek, he turned suddenly and we ended up kissing on the lips. Well needless to say, we went along with it and made out. Random, I know, but I was trying to be all carpe diem. We communitcated for awhile via IM, but then I lost my net and have not been on IM as much. But I signed on and decided to reconnect with him. I don't know the "what for," but I'm just tired to being a punk. I am a punk. So I am going to give it a go, and see what unfolds. Maybe I'll fall in love with him. Maybe I won't, but I am going to follow this path and see where it goes.
Laters

No comments:

Post a Comment